• The Holy Bible - is the inspired, infallible Word of God. It contains the keys to inheriting eternal life, and it reveals the mystery of our faith.
Deuteronomy 29:29, II Peter 1:21,
II Timothy 3:16, John 5:39
• God - There is One God who has revealed himself to the World as Father (Creator), Son (Savior) & Holy Ghost (Indwelling Spirit). We believe that Jesus is God, for in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form. We proclaim Lord Jesus is the name of God that was given to this generation as the only Name whereby the people of this Grace dispensation of time can be saved.
Deuteronomy 6:4, Isaiah 44:6, Matthew 1:23,
St. John 14:16, I Timothy 3:16,
Colossians 2:9, Acts 4:12
• Sin - is transgression of the law or commandment of God.
I John 3:4
• Salvation - We accept God's plan of salvation consisting of repentance, water baptism (immersed in water) receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking in tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance. Jesus Christ, who was our perfect example, though sinless was baptized to fulfill righteousness. We believe that water baptism in the name of Jesus Christ is essential for forgiveness of sins, and confirms our belief that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
Acts 2:36-41, Acts 8:37, John 3:5, St. Matthew 3:15
• Holiness - a lifestyle separated from sin.
Hebrews 12:14, Titus 2:12
• Divine Healing - by the laying on of hands and prayer of faith.
Isaiah 53:5, St. Mark 16:18, James 5:14-16
• Second Coming of Christ - Christ is returning to earth to gather his people (the church).
I Thessalonian 4:16-17, St. Luke 17:36
• Resurrection - there will be a resurrection of all the dead.
St. John 5:28-29, Revelation 20:12-13
• Judgment - we must all appear before the Judgment seat of Christ.
Hebrews 9:27, II Corinthians 5:10